Who are the Kind Army?
People like us...
- believe in the positive impact of unexpected acts of kindness
- believe in the positive impact on mental health for both the giver and receiver of kind acts
- believe we can use the power of creativity to increase social connection and build stronger relationships
- believe EVERYONE deserves to be the recipient of kindness
- believe nurturing creative kindness in children we can create a kinder world for future generations
- believe that kindness on a personal level can lead to greater confidence, esteem and overall well-being
Are you with us?
How do I get involved?
There are a number of ways you can get involved...
- Follow the Kind Army on social media and join the community of combined kindness.
- Join our creative kind campaigns! (Watch this space)
- Listen / subscribe to Kind Conversations wherever you like to listen to your podcasts. Come and be inspired by stories of kindness and come away feeling uplifted and empowered.