Welcome to this new Kind Conversation with Amy Giddon, CEO and Co-Founder of the amazing app 'Daily Haloha' - a simple daily routine to help you feel a little more connected to yourself and the rest of humanity. It seems so fitting to begin the year with this conversation - such a wonderful way to introduce a new routine into your day that will give you the opportunity to reflect and to connect with others all around the world!
We talk about...
- How the collective bewilderment and disconnection of Americans following the last presidential election left many people searching for connection and belonging.
- How a simple public art display resulted in something so unifying and uplifting that it stopped people in their tracks.
- The power of these collective experiences and how they have the ability change lives and reunite humanity.
- The rare opportunity to be anonymous and take part in something that carries no judgement or fear of getting it wrong.
- How following your instincts and making the smallest step can bring about something amazing. Say "yes" and follow your values.
- The challenges of taking a heart-centred enterprise and ensuring it can grow effectively in order to make an impact in the long term.
- The magic of Daily Haloha - how it works and how it has been described as "Facebook and Headspace having a baby"!
- The responsibility behind each and every question posted within the app - Amy takes this very seriously.
- How sharing both our triumphs and our struggles can be such a positive experience and how both have the ability to bring us closer together.
- The future of Daily Haloha. The app has been downloaded in over 65 countries (prior to any marketing) and the appetite for this experience is clearly high. We talk about the potential opportunities for growth going forward.
What a wonderful way to kick off 2020. It was such a treat talking to Amy. I look forward to receiving my Daily Haloha each day - I hope you will too. You can find 'Daily Haloha' at...
Thank you so much for listening! Rebecca x